Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rice Cereal

 We attempted giving little Em some rice cereal this afternoon.  It did not go well.  I'm not surprised; neither Sage nor Charlotte liked rice cereal at all either.  I'll give it a few more shots in a week or two, but for now she just DOES NOT LIKE IT.  Sage and Charlotte wanted to watch of course, and they were SO worried about her!  When she cried, they both cried too.  I love their facial expressions in this picture.  The look so distraught!  Man.  I love my girls.

3 comments:

sladefamilyaz said...

So cute! I love that the other girls cry when the baby cries. You probably don't love that though.

Jalei & Lane said...

Ha! Instead of feeding D rice cereal, I just stick it in his bottle & then give him oatmeal afterwards.

Tiffany said...

haha! sage and charlottes reactions are the best!! I love that you caught that on camera! :)