Sunday, June 24, 2012

week in pics

Riding the carousel at the mall

First time sitting up!!!

car maze with tape, that entertained for all of five minutes.

sleeping till 10 every day

just like her sisters--hates to hold her own bottle!



I love that my girls root for each other in the bathroom.  Even in the middle of the night.


they collided.  You can't tell on Sage, but poor C had a HUGE bump!


We made GAK the other day and it was a hit.  The girls played with it for two hours and it is mess free and so easy.  Daddy even got in on the action.


they woke up to a swamp and were determined to play in the water...
until they learned that it was muddy and had grass in it.  such girlies.

Ohhhhh.  I love them.


3 comments:

Jami said...

Fun week!

Amber Larsen said...

funny, we made gak last week too!

Adria said...

Dude, where have I been? I haven't seen your blog in months! I'll have to go thru some of your old posts tomorrow when I have time.....cuz to be honest, they always make me laugh out loud. Seriously.