Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Strawberry

We were invited to go camping with a fun group of friend this past weekend up in Strawberry.  We went last year and it was so fun to go again with the same group and hang out.  The girls all did so great.  I was worried Em wouldn't sleep well but she was a champ and slept all night and took great naps.  I didn't take many pictures this year, but we did lots of lounging, eating and playing awesome games.  I was teased mercilessly for one thing or another, and Clint bruised all the other ladies there during our "Do You Love Your Neighbor" game.  Good times, good times.

Charlie and her BFF Claire Bear!


1 comment:

Jami said...

Did you guys have a cabin? We've only taken the girls camping once. It was in tents. They did pretty good. We are hoping to go again the fall.