Final SEA day!
lots of lounging and eating
water slides
a few shows
a few pictures of Craig that I am holding and saving to use as blackmail and/or ransom
liquid ASS
Audrie was insistent on photo bombing our shot. Please note the look on Clint's face. Apparently he was not amused. LOL!
Our final breakfast before de-boarding.
This trip was seriously the best I've ever had. We had so much fun and it was SO nice to get away with Clint. We loved having no cell phones and no work and no responsibilities. It's amazing how much more we talked to each other without the distractions of life to interfere. And by life I don't mean our family. I mean all the nonsense that takes over and tries to pry us apart. The emails. The keeping up with social media. The gossip and drama. The bills. The outside influences. We will absolutely take another cruise when we can. And we will for sure talk family and friends into joining us, too. Having my sibs and their spouses there made the trip that much more enjoyable.
So. To our Cruise Captain Craig, please prepare and plan our next excursion. And I call dibs on Mom babysitting! wink wink





2 comments:
It all looks like so much fun. I totally agree parents need a trip like that every few years. We are doing England, Scotland, and Paris this summer if we can get the financing right.
what an awesome trip!!! cruises are the best! And i agree about how nice it is to not have the distraction of cell phones and e mail and social media on a trip like that! love it! p.s. you look AMAZING in your bikini!
Post a Comment