My lady is ten months. (or maybe almost 11 and I'm just behind.) I feel like it was yesterday when we were bringing her home. She lights up our home and is the happiest, most content little gal. She has the biggest, roundest brown eyes and a head full of crazy hair that sticks straight up. She is crawling all over and has gotten so fast at it. I find her in the craziest places. She likes to wander around and explore the house, chewing on books and cords and toys. I'm constantly pulling things out of her mouth and inspecting my floors for little things she can choke on. She LOVES her sisters and follows them around all day. She is starting to mimic us and will clap, give high-fives, and occasionally wave hi/bye. She loves to eat and slap my face and has gotten to where she thinks biting me is hilarious. And she's got razor sharp teeth so it hurts! She loves any and all foods and still has 3-4 full bottles of formula a day. She still sleeps like crazy. 14 hours at night and a 4 hour nap during the middle of the day. She is in size 3 diapers and weighs about 18 pounds--at least I think she does. She poops around the clock and is content to sit in it and give me NO warning when it's exploding out of her. She is the most wonderful little thing. I love her so much and could sit and snuggle on her all day long. My babies have been so good and easy and they make me want so many more. I wish I could freeze time right now and keep all of my girls right where they are. I just LOVE my ladies.
August 2026
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
Such a cutie!
Davis is in a biting stage too. In fact he's biting me right now!
Post a Comment