Monday, January 28, 2013

Our Week

 
 Some days I'm so obsessed with these three that I just can't stand it.

 Little Miss is into EVERYTHING lately.  There's no hiding anything from her.
The girls were giving me a "spa" day.  
Charlotte brushing my hair 
(AKA making tangles and then RIPPING them out)
Sage was giving me a foot massage 
(AKA squeezing in one spot over and over again)
Emery was smacking me in the face 
(AKA smacking me in the face)
She's found my cupboards.
Amazingly though-she seems to understand "no no" just like my other two did and stops when I wag my finger at her and say no-no.  She cries broken heartedly though.
 Sage wanted to play beauty parlor the other day.  Little C was the perfect customer.
 


  Sage has been taking pictures with my phone every day.  Like a hundred pictures.  Most days they are of her toys and clothes and dishes, etc.  One  night as I was erasing most of them, I found these that she took.  I think she'll be a photographer.  ;)

Yes.  We still do this often.
 
And this girl is the master at cheese faces.  And at chewing her food then spitting it out.  Little stinker!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

That little emery looks just like you! And sweet Charlotte and Sage melt my heart! That's it... I want another girl.

Jami said...

They are awfully cute.

Shari said...

Thanks! This made me smile. And giggle a couple of times. I'm jealous - I want a spa day...

Jalei & Lane said...

Ha! The other day I went to upload a picture I took & saw that there were 99! That's right, 1 less than 100. Elliot apparently had gotten a hold of my camera.

sladefamilyaz said...

My mom is here and we're laughing at the spa day. So funny! And congratulations on baby #4! I hope we can hang this summer. If nothing else, you should let me have the girls over for a "spa day" and you can go to the real spa!