Thursday, August 15, 2013

Charlotte is FOUR!

My sweet, sassy, blonde babe turned four!!!  I am still trying to wrap my head around that.  I can very clearly remember Charly as a skinny and extremely bald little baby.  She was and still is such a joy to have in our home.  We had a little swimming party for her at the Overton's with all of our families there.  We ate and swam and just enjoyed hanging out.  
Her year interview went a little something like this:
Favorite color:  blue
Favorite toy:  pinky pie
Favorite fruit: marshmallows and apples
Favorite TV show:  Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony
Favorite thing to eat for lunch:  pizza
Favorite outfit: Cinderella clothes
Favorite game:  Little Pet Shop on my tablet
Favorite snack: yogurt
Favorite animal:  a cat
Favorite song: Princess songs
Favorite book:  Silly Tilly
Best friend: Grandma and Grandma Shari, because they are nice to me
Favorite cereal: the white kind (Frosted Mini Wheats)
Favorite thing to do outside: jump on the trampoline and play on the playground
Favorite drink: water in my purple cup
Favorite holiday:  birthday, Valentine's day, Christmas, Halloween
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? bear
Favorite thing to eat for breakfast: toast
What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  cheese crisp
What do you want to be when you grow up?  a mom so I can have a baby

 
Shari's cake turned out amazing, as always!
 
Charlotte was very stoic during the birthday song.  
She almost cried and then turned it into a smile at the last second.  Such a little stinker.
 Girlfriend was spoiled!  TONS of Pet Shop  and My Little Pony toys, all her favorite. 
 Jewelry, books, etc.
 I sure love this girl.  
She is such a gem.

2 comments:

Jami said...

She is adorable. I didn't realize that she and Eleanor were the same age.

Jalei & Lane said...

What a sweetie! Happy birthday Charlie!