The big girls LOVE to hold their "sweet baby Ivy"
These make my heart so happy.
We took the girls to BJ and Katherine's house to ride horses and play. So obviously Clint threw on his hat and bandana. Had to look the part.
This big girl of mine has been my right hand lately. She helps me so much. She washes dishes. She takes care of her sisters. She is ALWAYS telling me she loves me, especially when I need to hear it the most. I would be so lost without her.
We got to spend some very special one-on-one time together the other day, doing a little shopping at Target and getting yogurt. She chose new undies and socks and picked out two new shirts. I also got a new pair of boots for her. Who knew that when little girls outgrow the toddler section, clothes triple in price?! She melts my heart so many times a day. I hope I always make the time to help each one of my girls feel so special and loved.
My almost two year old terror: (NO. This is not my pantry. Grandma's house has way cooler treats than ours.)
My super cool fort actually won me lots of brownie points with these two easy-to-please ladies. They thoroughly enjoyed watching their show in it. Score!

Bug eyes.



2 comments:
The girls are so cute!
Precious!
Post a Comment