Seven months! So hard for me to wrap my head around that. So far, little Ivy is my "slowest" baby. Considering she is our last, I'm super happy about that. She still gags on all forms of baby food and/or table foods. She can roll from back to stomach but not stomach to back. She gets stuck and just flails around screaming until we flip her back again. She is not sitting up. She has no teeth. She is still in size 3 month clothes. She is super super happy all the time and I just love her. She seriously grins ear to ear at anyone who looks her way. Her hair has started to grow and looks so funny. It's looks like we buzz cut it, and is super fuzzy. Somehow we have all started to call her fuzz. We are all so smitten with her!

1 comment:
I can't believe she's in 3 month clothes! I was going to say she looks chunky here.
Post a Comment