Friday, July 11, 2014

Emery

 This chick continues to be naughty.  And she obviously thinks its super cool to embarrass mom with her naughty behavior in public.   It's exhausting!!  She screams pretty much non stop lately.  And refuses to listen.  And is completely on either one side of the crazy train or the other.  She is such a headstrong child and she is really teaching me patience.  I forget who mentioned this, but they said that maybe it's a good thing she is so strong willed and stubborn, because she will be growing up in really hard times and will need to be head strong.  So I'm holding on to the hope that her stubbornness is a good thing. 
Despite how hard she is, she is the most beautiful and sensitive little crap.  Her big brown eyes and huge lips seriously melt me.  I have said this before and I will probably say it a million times again, but I love her so fiercely.

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

"She is the most beautiful & sensitive little crap"--I'm dying right now!