Friday, August 1, 2014

July

 This kid has been standing up!  All month and all day long.  She's busting out of her pack and play but we are dragging our feet about moving Emery to the big girl room, so for now this chick stays put.
 This is a reminder of a super crappy day. Emery had pretty much broken  my spirit by this hour of the day.  I was so done.  And yet she looks so happy and sweet here "talking" to Ivy.
The next picture she actually WAS being sweet.  She was talking softly to Ivy and staring at her while she napped.
 I took a week off from the gym for girls camp and the Williams trip.  When I came back and began lifting again, my hands took a beating.
I took advantage of an amazon local deal and bought passes to Big Surf, thinking it would be fun to take the big girls out for a day before school started.  This chick wore herself out!  She refused to slide on the slides or ride any rides, but she loved the kiddie pool.  Sage was UNSTOPPABLE on the rides!  She wore me out so bad.
  I mean.  This kid is unreal.

 Most mornings, one or two chicks make their way to my bed for a while.  Such a fun view to wake up to.
 Standing baby!!!!
 I'm a sucker for free food.  Or free anything, for that matter.  
So when Chick-Fil-A had their annual "dress like a cow, get free food" day, we took full advantage.  Apparently, Charlotte is terrified of humans dressed as animals.  She actually said those exact words.  I almost died!  She really hated everything about this trip.

 Ivy couldn't have cared less about the cow.  
But she was digging her first ice-cream cone!
 Meet the teacher day!
How it's possible for our summer to be almost over is beyond me.  
These two were so cute walking in to their school holding hands.  More on that later, though.
 A teensy-tiny haircut was so traumatizing. 

Visiting the new QC splash pad!!  The girls love it.
 
snuggling with these two each morning is rad.


1 comment:

Jami said...

So cute! I can't believe you guys start school so early.