
This brown eyed beauty is somehow old enough for nursery now, which breaks my heart right in half. I can't believe my last baby is in nursery already! Time needs to stop RIGHT now. She hates leaving my side (which I not-so-secretly love) so she cried pretty hard when I dropped her off at nursery. This chick gets pretty much whatever she wants. She is the pickiest eater ever and lives off of bread, yogurt, bananas, and granola bars. She follows me around everywhere, including to the bathroom and shower. She is obsessed with her little etch-a-sketch she got for Christmas and she will sit on the floor drawing on it for hours. She loves to read books and is always looking for someone who will hold her and read to her. She has yet to say a single word, and is seriously the quietest little thing ever. She hardly makes a peep and I'm often checking the front door to make sure she hasn't escaped without my knowing it. I can't imagine life without my sweet little Ivy in it. She makes my heart so happy.

1 comment:
Adorable!
Post a Comment