Sunday, August 16, 2015

{Back-to-School} Father's blessings 2015

That time of year already!  Blows my mind.  
I always love listening to Clint give father's blessings to the girls.  I always peek out during the prayer and watch the girls fold their arms and bow their heads so reverently.  Little Em was especially fun to watch this year.  She had her eyes squeezed so tight and was so still and sweet for all of the prayers.  My babes are growing up.  

 Sage and Charlotte only went to one year of pre-school each, because I don't like paying for two years worth.  BUT.  Little Em is in a league of her own.  She and I both will benefit from a little two hour break twice a week from each other.  :)
 Love this crazy family of mine.  Plus a sleeping babe in her bed.

1 comment:

Jami said...

I love that you took pictures of this.