On our way to school one morning, Sage got to sit in the front seat because the back seat was full of moving boxes. She had her window down and was completely oblivious to my watching her as she danced and sang at the top of her lungs and smiled non stop. Sage is without question, the HAPPIEST person I've ever been around. She is just genuinely happy. All the time. She is such a joy to be around and Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he had her be my first child.
One of the MANY trips to Home Depot. We had happy campers, and not so happy campers.
I thought my hair this particular morning was pretty indicative of how the previous day had gone.
I posted this on Instagram, and it's noteworthy enough to be talked about twice. Somehow they are all smiling and happy here, but seconds prior, I'd about got us kicked out of the store for screaming. I mean....leave each other alone for two seconds people!
1 comment:
Been there. I'd like to tell that it gets better as they get bigger, but it's not much better. They are good in public.
Post a Comment