Friday, November 13, 2015

{GARTH BROOKS}

So, Garth Brooks came to town.
I tried to ignore it.
I tried to pretend that seeing everyone go to his concert and have the time of their lives wasn't killing me inside.
It didn't work. 
So?
I bought tickets for Clint and I as a birthday gift to myself.  Holla!
It was AMAZING!  I'm not much of a concert person, but I grew up listening to Garth and all of his songs are basically my favorite.  We had so much fun and it was so nice to get out!
Our seats were in the VERY top row, right behind the stage.  haha.  The worst kind of nose-bleed seats you can find.  But we danced our hearts out (well, I did.) and had so much fun.


1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

So jealous! I feel like I'm so out of the loop when it comes to concerts. I only hear about it after they're sold out! I love going to concerts, but only if I have a seat:)