Emery's Sunbeam teacher is AMAZING. Like, the best teacher ever. She goes above and beyond, every Sunday. Emery LOVES her new class and it's all thanks to her teacher. I'm so grateful for wonderful people like her.
Also, Emery makes the prettiest little angel I ever did see.

My two big girls sang in their school's Winter Concert. I was so happy to hear all of the Christmas songs and see my two up there singing their hearts out without fear. This is huge for us!
First piano recital!
We dread practice every day, and we dread paying for piano lessons. But man on man, they are fast learners and I LOVE LOVE LOVE listening to them practice their songs. I was, again, so proud of them for getting up in front of people and playing their songs.
Kid notes are THE best thing.
In the history of the world.
translation:
"I love my family. What's your favorite thing? What's your name? I love you. Ten more days until Christmas. Love, Charlotte"
We've all been trading colds this winter, which isn't all bad considering I get to snuggle with this chick.
Christmas movies and Christmas views.
A neighbor in our new hood had a visitor! It made our "trip" to see Santa totally do-able. My grown-up Sage had no problem hopping up on Santa's lap to give him her wish list. The others, on the other hand? Are still petrified. Charlotte wouldn't even come. I forced Em and Ivy, but didn't have another arm or else I would have forced Charlotte. Ha!
Family in town means lots of games and activities and chaos!





Christmas Sunday! We are so blessed with these beauties.
My happy helpers making cookies for Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment