So. My brother got a dog that we are all desperately in love with. We have brought her home with us several times to play and we all fight over who gets to hold her. She has pooped on my floor and when my kids are not home to play with her I don't love her quite as much because she whines at me to hold her non-stop. BUT, when our yard is done I'm super tempted to steal her.

These two. They love each other so much and it is so awesome. Sage changes Ivy's diapers, gets her dressed, plays games with her, etc. It is so fun for me to watch.
At dinner the other day, Emery says,
"Hey dad, look how tall my tall finger is!"
"Hey dad, look how tall my tall finger is!"
YUMMY.
The stubborn Emery I know and love. Mad at me and scowling from a distance at the doctor's office for who knows what.
Annual Valentine's date with grandpa! My girls look forward to this day all year long and are always SO excited. They love it so much. This year, they went to get yogurt at Swirl It, saw a movie at Fat Cats, and went shopping for something special at Target. They sure are lucky to have this Grandpa.
What the what!? Emery lost her first tooth!
She's barely four! Time needs to slow down.
No, I'm not potty training yet. But this kid will randomly ask to poop on the potty and does a great job. I'll attempt the real thing in a few weeks. Maybe.
Driving next to Sage as she rides her bike to the park. She is loving her independence and freedom and wants to go farther and farther each day without us with her. This was our compromise.
First trip to the dentist for these two! I've put it off long enough. Thankfully, they are both cavity free and have great teeth.

My poor hands. Torn from pull ups and I wore tape on my finger because of a popped blood vessel and then lifted heavy with the tape on, so bruised right up.

No comments:
Post a Comment