Monday, August 29, 2016

Charlotte is SEVEN!

 My little Charlotte girl is SEVEN!
The older my girls get, the more I wish time would just slow down.  Not that I'm not excited for the upcoming years, but I feel like I'm just not ready to say goodbye to these carefree, easy-to-please, ice-cream-fixes-everything- type of years.  You know?
We do parties every other year for birthdays, and this year was a no-party year.  Charlotte got to choose two friends to take out to do something fun and her immediate response to who she wanted to take was "Kate and Kinsey!"  I love that.  I'm so glad my girls have many of their cousins close by.  She chose to play at Makutah's Island, eat at Barro's pizza, and have a sleep over.  Easy peasy.  It was wonderful and she had so much fun.  I love this kid.
 We did our annual birthday celebration at grandma Shari's with another awesome cake.
 When I asked her what kind of treat she wanted me to take to her classmates at school on her birthday, she asked for fresh fruit.  HA!  
And for her daddy daughter date this year, she chose to get ribs at Texas Roadhouse and picked out some jewelry at Toys R Us.  She is our little prim-a-donna and I love every second of it.


No comments: