
September has come and gone by a while. I'm scrambling! A quick, ten second recap of our September:
Rosie grew a ton and has begun to destroy everything.
Sage is loving third grade and Mrs. Tatge. She is growing like a weed and got to come with me to the Women's session of General Conference. We had so much fun together! We also got to do Lainee's Legacy together, the Relief Society and Activity Days.
Charlotte is no longer scared of dogs and LOVES Rosie! She is our little diva. She has the best second grade teacher, Mrs. Maxwell. We all love her.
Emery is also growing like crazy. She does not look like a four year old. We went on a field trip with her awesome preschool group to the airport and she was super shy which is so odd for me to see, because she is so loud at home.
Ivy is my favorite side-kick ever! She goes where I go, does what I do, sleeps where I sleep, and says what I say. Some days that's a bad thing. ha! She rules our house for sure.














No comments:
Post a Comment