My little Em is four months old. Stop it! I don't like that. I want to freeze time and keep my girls this age forever. I am LOVING life with them right now. We took a little trip to the doc on Friday for two reasons. 1. Well check, and 2. find out what the crap has been wrong with Charlotte for the past month. (yes, I'm the mom who waits and waits before going to the doc because "it's just a cold....it will work its way out.)
It's always a treat with all three kids by myself at the doc. Friday was no exception. Em was fantastic, as usual. She's a petite little thing but growing well and healthy.
Sage and Charlotte were real happy to be there. They (esp C) did NOT appreciate our pediatrician's poking and prodding. Like, at all. Note the pictures of her. She was not a happy camper. And Sage felt it appropriate to show the doc her new special snot talent. I'm a proud momma! We left $197 poorer and with a script for Charlotte who has a sinus infection. She weighed in at 25 lbs 10 oz, the 10%. Luckily he said it will be enough to last both girls a full two weeks so they can both get better. Phew! I'm SICK of SICK kids!


1 comment:
Poor Charlotte! Glad she's on the road to recovery! Hope you guys don't get hit with anything else, you've had your share!
Post a Comment