of why I love Clint:
I bought this bag.
It cost a pretty penny or two.
I was nervous for him to see it.
When he finally did, this is the gist of how our convo went:
It cost a pretty penny or two.
I was nervous for him to see it.
When he finally did, this is the gist of how our convo went:
Clint: I like your bag.
Me: Ya? Me too.
Clint: How much was it?
Me: You don't want to know.
Clint: How much was your first diaper bag?
Me: 70 bucks.
Clint: Well, you've used that exact same bag for the past four years so I'd say you get your moneys worth out of them and I'd rather you buy a nice one that you really like than 15 purses a year like most girls.
Me: That's why I love you.

5 comments:
So sweet. He's the best!
That was nice. Me on the other hand is the buy the cheap ones, so I can change out more.
Great minds think alike. I just bought the same print but in the backpack style. :) I haven't told Jason how much it was either. All I told him was I was buying a new diaper bag and it had to be cute!
oooh I love that bag!!! Is it a petunia picklebottom??
tell clint to make that point to my husband :)
That was sweet, and those bags are so worth it. I bought the weekender and Blake just happened to open it up and he was ok with it. We were traveling and I had like 3 different bags and that was a disaster, so when we got home he told me to buy something that would fit everything. So I did. He didn't tell how much I could spend...LOL
Post a Comment