Friday, July 13, 2012

Copple Visit

Audrie and her sweet kids came to AZ for a few weeks.  We discovered that it is ridiculously hard to make plans or do pretty much anything when there are 11 little kids, 6 of which have alternating nap schedules.  When we skipped someones nap, EVERYONE paid the price.  So we did a lot of at home playing, swimming, and just hanging out.  I love when the cousins all get together. They just LOVE each other.





4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I wish we had horses & go carts in our back yard!

Jami said...

Love when all the cousins get together. Are all those cousins just between you and Audrey?

Regina said...

So fun! Audrey looks so much like your mom!

Tiffany said...

How fun! I can relate to the craziness of getting lots of cousins together :) There's only 7 on the Hunt side but when we all got together for the 4th some of our plans were a little disastrous and we realized we are having to adapt the way we vacation now that there are so many little ones!