Sunday, July 1, 2012

Seven Months

SEVEN months (almost a month late)
Still my angel baby.  Not much new, except that you are sitting up!  You don't last long, but oh man it's cute.  You've started making this pterodactyl noise when you are playing and happy.  It's great at church!  And you love to make short, fast puffy noises through your nose.  Like you're breathing super fast but through the nose and you squint and scrunch up your face and I just die cause it's so cute.  And if you could please cooperate during our monthly photo shoots, I'd really appreciate it.  
Love, 
Mommy








5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

She is a doll!

Jami said...

Beautiful! She looks a little different than the other two.

Debbie said...

She is seriously adorable...not just saying that...for reals adorable!!! :) Miss ya:(

Shari said...

I think Em is looking just like you! Lucky little girl! All the pics of her are cute, but I especially like the pics where she finally got to play with the magnets! :)

sladefamilyaz said...

Love the mommy and me pictures! Marianne, you look great and pink is your color!