Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week

 Family Home Evening treat at Water-n-Ice.  NO, I did not have any.  I am almost done with no sweets thank heavens.  It's been just over 2 months and I have not cheated once!  Three more weeks to go.

Sage and her friend Hailey at school

 Sunday evening activity almost EVERY Sunday.  Only this time, I sat back and watched while daddy got in on the action.
The girls have been learning about chores lately.  After they get dressed they have to empty the dishwasher if it needs it or help me vacuum on certain days.  The vacuuming might have to wait a few more years before they can do it on their own.  They can't push it yet or hold the handle up, but they are learning.


4 comments:

Jami said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that makes their kids work.

Fancy House Road said...

Please give me your exercise and diet will power.

Tiffany said...

you've seriously gone THAT long without sweets!? You are insane! I went 2 weeks and I thought I was gonna kill someone. And I barely made it 2 weeks, don't think I could EVER go longer than that!

Anonymous said...

I really wished I lived in Arizona, so I could tag along with you and your amazing family. I am so inspired by you everyday. I just think you are so awesome and I don;t know how you do it all. But Im glad I get to see you do it!