Friday, September 28, 2012

Cruise Day THREE

Day three was at sea.  
It was very relaxing.  
We ran on the ships track and did a little workout in the sun.  
We vegged and ate and vegged and ate.  
We had "formal night".
We danced.
We (I) went to bed early.
I almost can't stand this picture.  I am obsessed with it because of BJ's face.  Zoom in and check out that grin.


I'm sorry, but look at my belly.  That is a legitimate pregnant looking belly right there.  I think it's partially because my butt is so big.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Stop complaining. You look adorable.

Tiffany said...

lol I love the post-dinner prego belly pic! Don't worry...thats what my stomach looked like every single night after dinner on our cruise! The food is the best part!! :)

sladefamilyaz said...

Ha! Whatever! But I know what you mean about cruise food. It's like, "What! I can order two entrees for dinnter! Well, hell yeah! Dish me up!".