Tuesday, September 18, 2012

UNmotivated

That's me in a nutshell lately.  Completely unmotivated.  I have not had any work in about a month.  This is BAD.  For lots of reasons, but most importantly because when I'm not super busy with things that have a deadline and HAVE to be done, well--everything kinda becomes unimportant and doesn't get done.  Like the laundry.  And the blog.  And meal planning.  And showering.  And great workouts.  Ya.  Especially after returning from the best vacation EVER.  Like, ever.  All I want to do is curl up on my couch and watch episode after episode of Damon and Stefan sucking the blood out of their innocent victims whilst munching on oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  With nuts.  I gained six pounds on the cruise and at the rate I'm going I should just give up and get pregnant so I have a decent excuse for the extra weight I'm luggin around.  So. While I have lots of photos to blog about and kids that could stand a bath, I'm going to go catch an episode of Vampire Diaries since Netflix finally aired season three. 

6 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Everyone needs some down time every once in a while. Even if that means getting nothing done. Don't worry, soon enough you'll be so busy & wish you had time to watch Vampire Diaries. So enjoy.

Debbie said...

I have been checking your blog to see if you have posted anything about your vacation! Now that your unmotivated your blog will probably be more like mine:) Haha. Glad to hear that you had a great trip! I can't wait to see pics. And seriously, Vampire Diaries rocks haha. Cracks me up that you watch it too:)

Audrie said...

Me too!! I can't get my rear in gear for anything! Let's just go back...I watched damon & stefan suck some blood last night too :)

Jami said...

Six pounds isn't that much. We went on our cruise 10 years ago when I was barely pregnant with Imogen. I gained 12. It's alright to relax a little.

Regina said...

I love this post, you are hilarious! I SOOOO feel ya on everything you're saying! Showers....who needs 'em??? Lol!! And don't think I haven't thought about just getting pregnant again instead of losing weight!!! I just need to get Michael on board!!!

Columbus First Ward Relief Society said...

haha if I hadn't watched all three seasons in a matter of a week I would be doing the exact same thing. BUT I am counting down the days til season 4 starts! 21 days. Now you have an excuse to watch ALL the time so you will be ready!