Inappropriate to put in my husbands lunch box?
This lady LOVES to chew on shoes! I have two shoe racks in my house and she alternates back and forth all day, ripping the shoes off the racks and munching on them. Yuck.
I am running a half marathon on Saturday. Ask me how many times I've been able to run? Once. Three miles. It's virtually impossible for me to find a way to run with three kiddos. Clint leaves before (way before) the sun comes up and is home after (way after) the sun comes down. Instead, we take little walks. So this Saturday should be a real treat. There is no way I will not complete it, because I'm just THAT stubborn, but I have no doubt my bones and joints and muscles will be aching for days after.
Sunday morning ball games. Little Em is so unsure of what is happening.
Where's Waldo? before bed:
This is so gross. I found Emery sucking on our toilet bowl plunger container. I almost barfed.
Charlotte never goes anywhere without a doll of some sort. Lately, it's these little ones. And when we cross the street at the library, or gym, or store, or where ever....we have to hold hands like this:
Sage brought this picture home from school and I immediately thought of something dirty. Dirty and funny enough (so I thought) that I sent it to Clint at work. He did not see what I saw. He thought it was a great drawing. Printed it up and hung it up on his desk. Hmmmm.
This is good news!!!! After almost 2 years of paying bills for Clint's ruptured appendix, this is the very last little bit that we owe! Hallelujah!!!
6 comments:
Very funny with the drink. I would have never thought of that!
I didn't know you had a half marathon coming up! Which one? I'm itching to do a race so bad...but you know why I don't ;) I hate being in limbo like this... Good luck on your race!
You need a treadmill. Without it, I would never get any exercise here. Even with it, I still have a hard time getting it done.
Very happy for your medical bill to be almost done. We will be paying on Patrick's trip to the emergency room for the next six months.
:) Love it all! From the shoe muncher to the almost paid medical bill! :)
Didn't mean to leave out the drink, one - I just blocked it out. It's a cute idea, but, well, you know... I just blocked it out! ;) Ha ha!
I just showed Joe Sage's picture, without showing him what you said. I said, Sage drew this picture. He said, She did? I said, What do you think? He said, I don't want to tell you what I think. Then I showed him what you said. So, we got a good laugh out of it. I hope Clint still has it above his desk! :) I like it!
Post a Comment