First homework assignment!
Sage=super excited.
Mom=super scared/anxious/sad.
How is she old enough for this?
No, wait.
How am I old enough for this?!
Sage=super excited.
Mom=super scared/anxious/sad.
How is she old enough for this?
No, wait.
How am I old enough for this?!
I pretty much have a LOVE/HATE relationship with this baby. 99% of the time I'm so obsessed with her I can't stand it. And then there's that pesky 1% where I want to put duct tape over her mouth and lock her in her room. I ADORE the way she adores her blanket.
| love it when she falls asleep ten minutes from home and then refuses a nap all day. |
| check out that hair! |
No, she still won't walk. 15 months and counting and she REFUSES to take a step. But she's got the bear walk down pat. Girl can go so fast on all fours!
2 comments:
Cute! Cute!
Eleanor bear walked for a long time.
Post a Comment