Somehow Clint turned 34 and I forgot to mention it. Apparently the more kids you have, the less you blog? At least that's the case with me. Anyways-we had a low key celebration this year. Had a FEAST for dinner at his folks house and gave him a few gifts. Clint is the best daddy and husband there is. These ladies are so so lucky.
And aside from his birthday, he will be pleased to know I've caught a few photos of him lately.
1: he falls asleep within seconds of laying down and can sleep through ANY noise or distruption.
2: if VW Dig decides they need to confiscate the tablet they gave him a while ago, I'd be ok with that. I loathe video games.
2 comments:
ok so it is kind of crazy, but when I look at my husband's throat covered in white spots, and I know he needs antibiotics, and I know our student insurance will leave us with a $100 doctor bill, we got desperate! So, you can just google "pet medicine" and there are lots of websites that allow you to buy amoxicillin for fish tanks in 500 mg capsules, just like a person would take. The ingredients literally say: Amoxicillin. The websites will say they have to "check your prescription before shipping" but they don't. Because we didn't have one. So we paid about 20 bucks for a bottle of 30 pills, but considering what the doctor visit would cost, it was worth it to have a bottle of antibiotics on hand. Plus it is good for like 72 hour kits and stuff. Anyway... it's right up my alley too. If I can avoid the doctor, I will.
ps, my husband is the same way. After we say our prayers, about 7 seconds after "amen" I can hear him snoring. I can't understand how they can do that! =) I'm very jealous. My mind runs around all night sometimes.
Happy Birthday to your husband. He seems like a great guy. =) You guys look very happy and I'm glad. =)
Post a Comment