Friday, June 14, 2013

June!

It's freakishly hot already.  Like, 110 degrees every day and climbing.  Yikes.  Last weekend we spent some time with Amber's kiddos in the sprinklers at Gma and Gpa's:





 My beauty:

 
water balloons and the hose and the trampoline=hours of entertainment
 I sure have a love/hate relationship with this baby.  I am OBSESSED with her.  And she drives me absolutely CRAZY.

 Sunday post-nap snuggles are the best.  Even if I do have weird eyes in this picture.
 My little half-pint thinks the barbie doll furniture is meant for her to use.  She spent a solid ten minutes trying to sit on this tiny chair.  I have it on video and it is AMAZING.
 Learning new chores:
 I love that she loves her baby and blankie so much.  AND, I hate that she loves her baby and blankie so much.
 Zach was ordained an Elder at church last Sunday (yay Z!!), so Grandpa had his hands full entertaining some of his granddaughters.  He's the best G-pa.

 Sometimes I look at Sage and can't get over how big she is getting.
 We met some friends at Chick-fil-A for lunch this past week and the girls got to make their own {FREE!} ice-cream cones!  Charlotte was the only one brave enough to do it, but they all had so much fun!



 Emery has gotten in the habit of mopping my floors pretty much every day.  It is hilarious!  I think she might have seen me on my hands and knees doing this a time or two...

 Charlotte's new thing during nap time is to block herself under her bed and sleep.  Whatever works, kiddo.  So long as you sleep!

2 comments:

Jami said...

They are too cute.

Jalei & Lane said...

Lots of fun things going on. Those shots of Sage are so pretty!