We have been living on the trampoline and in the hose lately. And fighting off the nasty stomach but that has been spreading like wildfire around here. It's hit us twice. TWICE! Not cool.
And I'm a tiny bit obsessed with learning the ins and outs of my newish camera, so pardon the picture overload.
Today in sacrament meeting, Charlotte could NOT understand what Clint's sideburns were. She kept saying, "but dad, what it does?"
Good question, Charlotte. Good question.
Emery continues to be my hot and cold baby. She's either screaming bloody murder at anyone who will listen--usually with her head between my legs and arms wrapped around them--or the happiest little lady ever. She's got a serious mind of her own.
Sage has been super fantastic lately. She is, for the most part, easy to please and always smiling.

Sometimes, TV is on too often in our house. That's pure concentration/boredom on Sage's face.


These two are either BEST FRIENDS or WORST ENEMIES.

Oh, and Zach graduated! It's hard to believe he is turning 18 soon. When I left home he was like 5. Crazy how fast time has gone by. He's such a stud and I'm sure proud of him. Oh, and I also can't believe my parents still have kids graduating. Dustin is the last one but they've got a few years till that happens!

1 comment:
Ya our tv is on ALL THE TIME! I keep telling myself that will change once we move!
Post a Comment