Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween

Phew!  Halloween is over.  Here's a re-cap:
no new costumes this year.  Score!  I told the girls to pick an outfit out of their dress up clothes and they were quite content.  Sage and Charlotte chose to be mermaids again this year for the trunk or treat and then fairies for Halloween night, Em was a ballerina and Ivy was a cowgirl.  Kind of.  She was more just a bundled up baby with a semi-looking cowgirl onesie on.  Clint was Elder Kent.  Get it?  I was too tired from chasing after four kids to have time to come up with my costume.  Plus I'm a little lame.
Oh.  We also failed to go to a pumpkin patch or any fun farm activity this year.  Again, I'm lame.  Clint managed to run them down the the corner lot to grab a pumpkin while I was home sick, but we never even carved them.  Shhhh.
Ward Trunk or Treat:
 Charlotte's pre-school party, dressed as a um....ballerina?  I'm not totally sure what kind of outfit that is.  Her little pal Gracie was a darling little princess.

 this might be the only shot I got of little Ivy.  Oh well.  And Em put a major dent in her candy before I knew what was going on.


1 comment:

Jami said...

Very cute costumes!