Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Random

 I realize I have four kids.  
But this one is so yummy right now, the only thing I do when I'm not snuggling on her, is take pictures of her.
 
 My brown eyed-girl.  
Makes me swear like a sailor AND melts my heart every day.
 These two are best friends and worst enemies.  
Either clawing at each other and tattling non-stop, or playing princess and barbies together for hours at a time. 
 My little Charlotte has really had some major mood swings lately.  Not normal mood swings, but serious up and down, every five minutes, going from one end of the spectrum to the complete opposite within seconds type mood swings.  It's pretty crazy.  The tiniest things set her off and she will scream so loud.  She loves to tell me that she is not my best friend and that she is mad at me.  It's so frustrating.  When she is happy?  Oh  man.  She's the sweetest little thing.  But I feel like we are walking on egg shells with her a lot of the time.  She also loves to scowl at people.  For example; she will be super excited to go to school and see her teacher and friends.  But when we get there and her teacher is welcoming her, she scowls and gives such a mean face, but is hiding a smile at the same time.  It's so weird.  I'm hoping this is just a phase, and I'm sure it is.  I just love this gal so much. 

1 comment:

Jami said...

It's alright. At least you won't regret not taking more pictures. I'm sure the last two will point out one day that I took many more of the first two.