
My sweet, perfect, happy, laid back little babe is 9 months! She is sitting up and on the verge of crawling. Should be any day now. It's so exciting and yet I'm so sad! It's hard to believe she is our last little babe. Ivy has two bottom teeth and four top teeth, and trust me they are sharp. She has finally started to enjoy baby food, so long as it is completely pureed. If it has chunks at all, she gags until she vomits. She refuses veggies unless they are homemade. She is such a trooper with her schedule. She refuses to sleep anywhere but her special little closet, but is always so well behaved no matter how sleepy she is. She usually only gets one nap a day and it's almost always cut short. I sure love this beauty.
She had her second ultra sound and VCUG, which she HATED. We will be meeting with her surgeon soon to hear the results. I'll be glad when it's all over.


No comments:
Post a Comment