Sunday, June 1, 2014

Emery

This kid keeps me on my toes like no other!  She is such a spitfire.  She drinks my green smoothies without asking and then claims she didn't do it, despite her green stache.  She continues to rip off her diapers/pull-ups/panties during nap time and pee all over her bed.  She can throw a tantrum that would rival any kid out there.  And oh man.  She melts me.  I love her so fiercely. 

The other day, I went to my room to change Ivy's diaper.  Em was in her highchair, happily eating her lunch.  She started calling out to me, saying "mom!  cheeseburgers!" over and over again.  When I went to get her, I was trying to figure out what she wanted but was having trouble.  Finally, after repeating the word "cheeseburger" over and over again, she started pulling cheese out of her nose.  Apparently she thought it would be cool to rip her piece of cheese up into tiny pieces and stuff those pieces up her nose.  And only one nostril, at that.  So an entire piece of cheese shoved up her nostril.  It was a real pain digging it all out of there.  But it was totally worth it for the laughs alone.
Thanks for keeping it real, Em.  
We LOVE you.

No comments: