
Charlotte! She is 5 going on 16 based on her hormones lately. She has been extremely emotional the last few months and cries at least ten times a day. School has been a fight for a few weeks and the aides at the drop off line usually have to pull her out of the van crying. I felt so so sad the first few days this happened but now I am over it! She always has so much fun at school and talks about all the cool things she did during the day so I know there's nothing serious going on. I think Spring Break and our change in schedules just threw her for a loop. Hopefully she bounces back soon. Charlotte is the sweetest thing. She LOVES Ivy and takes such good care of her. She is an extreme perfectionist with all things school related and gets horribly upset if she reads a word wrong, misses a question, etc. Her teacher worries she'll develop ulcers if she continues to put so much pressure on herself. We've tried to talk to her about it but so far we're getting no where. She bursts into hysterical tears at home and/or at school when she does something wrong. It's crazy. She is our master jump-roper! It's the first and last thing she does every day. She won first place for kindergarten at jump-rope-for-heart...in ALL of the contests. She is awesome at it! She loves to eat veggies and healthy foods and while I know she enjoys junk food, she always asks if it is healthy or not, and if it's not healthy--she either doesn't eat it or only has a tiny bit. Hopefully that's a trait she'll keep up. She is a peacemaker most of the time. If Emery (because let's be honest, it's usually Em) is screaming about something, Charlotte is the one who will help out to diffuse the situation. She is turning into the most beautiful little thing, and she is ALL girl. She wears dresses or skirts every day, is extremely picky about how I do her hair, and loves to have her nails painted at all times. She's quite the little diva and I love it so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment