Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happenings

 More sickness from this kid, and lots of burying herself in my legs allllll day.
 
When I'm lazy and let her feed herself.
And then it backfires big time.
 
Our town opened a car wash and offered free washes for two weeks.  
So I got several free washes AND free entertainment. 
Why is it so funny to watch my kids cry like this?
 
Prepping our EASTER baskets with daddy. 
Crossing our fingers that the grass grows in time since we are late getting it planted.
 
 Sage snapped several pics of Ivy trying to beat me up while I was trying so hard to catch some zzzzz's.
 
Got to chaperone a field trip to the Desert Botanical Gardens with my favorite kindergartner. 
Charlotte and I had so much fun, despite her being terrified of the butterflies. 
 
Our Conference tent!  We sure enjoyed watching two days worth of awesome talks from our prophet and apostles.  The girls all slept in the tent Saturday night and we vegged Sunday morning before the EASTER festivities started.
 
We have our own style around here.

No comments: