Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Mom

We celebrated my moms birthday a few days ago.  We went to Texas Roadhouse and embarrassed her on the good ole saddle.  I can't say enough good things about my mom.  She is the most selfless, giving, hardworking lady I know.  She sets such a good example for me to follow.  I'm so glad she's here every day and willing to talk to me 14 times a day.  The relationship I have with her makes me so grateful for my three beauties and the mother-daughter bond that we will always have.  I know they will be my best friends, just like my mom is mine.

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Your mom is the best! So nice that she's close by to you guys.

Anonymous said...

I just love your family. They are so great!!! Happy Birthday to your mom. Your girls are just too cute and I love the Barbie time!