Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter

Easter Sunday the girls woke up pretty early and set off on a little hunt for their baskets.  Yes, the same one we used last year but they for sure had no idea.  Baskets had toothbrushes, necklaces, a my little pony, books, bubbles and one egg full of treats this year.  We also got a little hula-hoop and soccer ball for them to share. 
 Emery was sleeping and missed out on all the action but once she woke up S and C were all too eager to help her navigate through her goodies.
 After church, lunch and naps, we headed to my folks for dinner and an egg hunt.  It's always a little chaotic for holidays with the fam, which I LOVE.  I debated for weeks over whether or not to spend the money on matching dresses for them this year.  I had decided against it until the night before when I spotted these Old Navy deals for ten bucks each.  White was probably not the smartest idea I've ever had, but they look cute.  Too bad I couldn't get a decent shot of them together.  Yikes.
 And a few, or a lot, of the action shots from the egg hunt:

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Those dresses are so cute!

Tiffany said...

love their easter dresses! they're so cute!