Monday, April 8, 2013

Random

 Making COOKIES
 
 Must be sisters
 One trip to the store and I am worn out with these three.  Em's face looks similar to mine here, I'm sure.
 Emery NEVER lays down like this, so I obviously had to capture the moment.
 Little weekend date to Swirl It!
 Cousin LOVE
 What?  I can't go in to pick up the Pizza with daddy?  Fine.  I will throw a fit like this:
And when I catch you taking pictures of my fit?  I will do this:
 Em enjoying cake at Kenedi's birthday party
 I caught Sage showing her freshly painted nails to her gal pal just before preschool.  So sweet.
 Time-out.  Again.
 Family Movie Night.  
EVERY Friday.  The girls NEVER forget and we ALWAYS have to have popcorn.  Such little creatures of habit!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

haha that picture of Charlotte throwing a screaming fit and then getting mad at you for taking a picture is hilarious!!!