I love the easter basket idea. I will use it next year for sure. Clint looked hilarious in his cowboy getup. And Sage cannot be 4 already. She is getting way too big. My mom says hi to you guys and your parents. She always talks about how much she loved being around your mom. Your mom is an amazing lady.
Love the scavenger hunt idea! To cute! They all look adorable!! And so funny that they wore the same dresses as last year! Arden's was a little big this year and we will use it next year too!
3 comments:
I love how the grass turned out! Yall did a ton for Easter!
I love the easter basket idea. I will use it next year for sure. Clint looked hilarious in his cowboy getup. And Sage cannot be 4 already. She is getting way too big. My mom says hi to you guys and your parents. She always talks about how much she loved being around your mom. Your mom is an amazing lady.
Love the scavenger hunt idea! To cute! They all look adorable!! And so funny that they wore the same dresses as last year! Arden's was a little big this year and we will use it next year too!
Post a Comment