Sunday, April 22, 2012

Our week

 Charlotte has had a rough week.  Lots of tears and panic over things like:
a fly touching her
not being able to wear Ariel pajamas
not getting the blue bowl and/or spoon
having her hair done in a barrette instead of a bow
mommy saying "no no sweetie"
daddy saying "charlotte, come here and sit with me"
sage saying, "you want to play charlotte?"

you know.  things like that. she is outta control people.  I remember this stage with Sage but it seems like C is taking it to a whole new level.  She is CONSTANT tears.  Driving me a little bananas.  She went and got the stomach bug this weekend.  Barfed every twenty minutes from 9PM till 5AM Friday night.  It was a LOOOONNNNGGG night to say the least. Thankfully no one else has gotten it and she is fine now.  Slept 6 hours Saturday and all night and is still catching up on her lost night of sleep.  (as am I.)  Good thing we love this little gal or she'd be out on the streets.  :)
  I think the pic on the right is awesome. This was taken .2 seconds after the fly touched her.  And those are for real tears.
 Saturday nap sleeping on beach towels and old t-shirts since mom had to do 4 loads of laundry to clean up after our night.

 in other, more interesting news, we broke out the pool!  100 degree heat means lots of time in the water!  I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.  We will see.

2 comments:

Regina said...

I am literally laughing out loud! This is SO Arden!!! She cries when flies touch her too! And when we say "no no sweetie" it is meltdown city! I am not used to the girl drama! You need to move back here so you can help me through this! With 3 girls surely you have some tips to share!?!

Jalei & Lane said...

LOL! E does the same thing with bugs. She's into the whining thing too. We recently started telling her that she has to go to her room if she cries, so that's helped a little.