Saturday, April 7, 2012

FOUR years old!

How is it possible that my little baby Sage is now four years old?  I don't know.  I feel like the past few years have FLOWN by.  I can remember my first year as a new mom with little Sage so clearly.  I was (and still am) in heaven.  I really thought my heart would burst with the love I felt for that little gal.  She has always been the happiest, sweetest, most content little girl and I just love her too much.  We did our annual birthday questionnaire...and this time I recorded it.  I'm so glad I did!  It's hilarious to watch.  It's long, but so cute to me and I think I'll be so glad I have her on video one day.

Favorite color:  all the colors
Favorite toy:  barbies
Favorite fruit: granola bars and fruit snacks
Favorite TV show:  How to Train Your Dragon
Favorite thing to eat for lunch:  mac and cheese
Favorite outfit: Tinkerbell clothes.  (she owns no Tinkerbell clothes.  nor will she ever.)
Favorite game:  all the games.  blue games
Favorite snack:  granola bars (she means protein bars.  Yes, I'm that mom.)
Favorite animal:  sheep.  (weird)
Favorite song:  Nephi's courage and all the songs
Favorite book:  undecided.  this is a tough question.
Best friend:  Grady
Favorite cereal: Frosted mini-wheats
Favorite thing to do outside:  fly kites
Favorite drink: flavored drinks (she means Naked juice)
Favorite holiday:  Halloween
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? animals and blanket
Favorite thing to eat for breakfast:  cereal
What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Mac and Cheese
What do you want to be when you grow up?  a sister

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Good idea on video taping. Favorite food...mac & cheese. I remember eating that at your house pretty much every day after school :)

Tiffany said...

I love this picture with the text of all her favorite things! I need to start doing that for Madden's birthdays!