Yes, that's a tiny little baby floating around in there. I'm not totally sure what we are thinking, but it's a little late to change our minds now. Sage turns five in a few months, so you can't really say 4 kids in 4 years. Not really. Baby is due September 1st. It may sound like I'm not excited, but I am. Very. I love babies and I love having babies close together. I love the way Sage and Charlotte play so well together and am glad little Emery will have a buddy close to her age. She will be about 22 months when baby comes, so I think they will be great friends. The girls are THRILLED. Sage and Charlotte ask every day to "feel the baby in your tummy" and are so sweet and gentle rubbing my belly. And YES. There is quite a belly at only 11 weeks. I kid you not--I took a test and the very next day I was showing. Clint swears it's my subconscious but I know my body. My babies just pop early. I get pretty big right away and then stay that way till the end. So far, I haven't been as sick as when I was with the other gals. I've only thrown up a few days and although the nausea is constant, it's more bearable than before. I am exhausted though. Like, I can hardly keep my eyes open during the day. It's so annoying. And my RLS is already bad at night. The second I lay down to sleep my legs feel like they need to run a marathon or sprints or something. But it's all well worth it. I'm anxious to find out if it's a boy or girl. I'm kinda hoping for a sweet little man, but I will be happy no matter what. Anyways--these were taken at 10 weeks to show Audrie the proof behind my complaints at being fat already. Wow.
August 2026
4 weeks ago
6 comments:
Congrats! I cant believe we are so close!!! you look great!
CONGRATS! So exciting! I am telling you that I seriously am getting major boy vibes for you this time:) I really think it might be a boy!! But you are right, if not, it is still so exciting and how fun to have another girl too. How in the world is it possible that you will have 4 kids though?! So crazy - time flies!
Congratulations! That's so exciting.
You are not fat. You're pregnant. There is not an excess amount of body fat anywhere on you that I can see. Just that itty bitty baby pooch! And it's awesome!!!
I still can't believe you are having a 4th!! So crazy but so so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! and keeping my fingers crossed for a boy for you ;)
p.s. your belly is the cutest! thats what mine looks like after I eat too many sugar cookies!
I'm thinking it's a boy for y'all this time. When will you find out?
Post a Comment