My sweet little angel was an angel in her preschool program. She is the only angel with a blue sweatshirt on. Yes, I'm THAT mom. I'm such a slacker! I have good intentions, but somehow always end up running out of time on pretty much everything in my life lately. Anyways, she loves her preschool teacher, Mrs. Olsen, and LOVES going to school twice a week. She has become so animated lately and likes to talk nonstop. She is so sweet and loving and aside from the occasional "You're not my best friend anymore Mom!", she is a dream. She practiced her speaking part "I come to bring you news of great joy!" over and over before the program. She was so proud of herself, and we were too! It was super cold this night and I was huddled with Sage and Emery on my lap while Ivy stayed toasty in her car-seat hidden behind us. Clint wasn't able to get home in time for it, but I got a few videos of her so he could see her in action. We sure love our little C.
August 2026
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
It looks fine.
Post a Comment