Sunday, December 22, 2013

December Happenings

 This month has killed me.  It's great and I love the season and yadda yadda yadda.  But I'm so ready to relax a bit.  I'm not cut out for being on the go all day and all night non stop.  I have no idea what I'm going to do when my girls all have activities they have to participate in.  Before I start moaning and complaining too much, here is a glimpse at what we've done:

Went to our ward Christmas party and ate a lot of nachos!

 Decorated some ridiculously hard sugar cookies.  My recipe musta been flawed because they were pretty nasty.
 
 we hid this damn elf every night.
 We made gingerbread cookies.
 We read lots of books.
We pretended it was cold.
 These two partied in their rooms every night.
 We posed at the Temple lights.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Love the family shots.

Shari said...

Baby fix!!! Ahhh...

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

"hid this damn elf every night"?? LOL!!!!!!!! I am literally laughing out loud! And p.s. I love the family pic of you guys at the ward christmas party!