Our Christmas Eve tradition continues.
The girls got to open one gift and we decided one of grandma and grandpa Overton's would be a good choice. The girls LOVE their blankets and even though Christmas has come and gone, the appeal hasn't worn off. They sleep with them and play "Look at me, I'm Mary" (as in Mary and Joseph) and pull each other around on them. And now Emery won't go to sleep without her "goggie blanket". (doggy)
Clint snapped this little nugget with my phone while I was taking pictures of the girls. For some reason I LOVE it.
The girls told me what to write for Santa and each signed their name. Charlotte thinks this: CTTEOHL is how you spell her name. And when you try to help her spell it the right way, she has a minor hissy fit. So I pick my battles.
And about 30 seconds after the girls were in bed, Santa came. It took him all of five minutes to get everything ready. Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment