This rugrat is so cute.
And so sweet.
And so freaking naughty!!!!!!!
First, let's see the cute and sweet.
Rolling out with my lacrosse ball: (she has seen me do this thousands of times)
Several times a day, she gathers up all of the play purses we have, finds a pair of toy keys, and goes around the house saying "bye" to everyone and pretends to go out the door. It is hilarious every single time!
Also several times a day, she changes Ken's diaper.
Also known as daddy.
And now for the naughty.
Vaseline all over her hair, face and floor:

Not only did she climb out of her crib during nap here, but she emptied all of her drawers and painted herself and her bedroom with some nice butt cream.
Oh. And she likes to take her diapers off. Thank heavens this one was not loaded.

She will often walk up to her older sisters, grab a clump of hair, and yank. I keep telling the girls to yank her hair out, but they refuse.
And the naughtiest of all?
She likes to claw at her baby sister. It's happened about four times now, and each time I lose my mind just a little bit more. This one happened while I was in the shower. Ivy was sound asleep in Emery's crib, with the door shut. Sage came running into my bathroom screaming that Emery was beating up Ivy, to which I said something like, "Ivy is in the crib. Emery can't reach her." Sage let me know that Emery had pulled the stool up next to the crib and was reaching through the slats to scratch her. So, I stormed out of the shower soaking wet and found her basically attacking my baby. I seriously almost threw up because I felt so bad for Ivy. These look better here than they did in person, because she was bleeding so bad. I have tried all different types of discipline. Nice mom, mean mom, abusive mom....so far nothing has worked. The last time, I caught her doing it and immediately taped socks to her hands and made her wear them all day. She HATED it. She hasn't done it since then, but I'm not holding my breath that it's over. I honestly feel bad for Emery. I think she has been feeling really displaced and is trying to get some attention, just going about it the wrong way. I need to make time to spend with just her.


2 comments:
I sure laughed about the "nice Emery" stories! What a character. I hope the naughty Emery (especially the scratcher)gets things worked out so that the nice E takes over all the time! I love those girls!!
I honestly teared up seeing those pictures. Poor baby. And poor you, I know the sick feeling that comes when your baby is hurt. :(
Post a Comment