How is my baby four months old already?
It's crazy.
She is such a happier and easier baby than she was last month. Phew! I was going a little crazy there for a while. She is sleeping 12 hours at night and only wakes up occasionally for her pacifier. She takes a few good naps during the day and is for the most part so content to just sit back and watch the girls play. She hates tummy time. She hates sitting in poop. She barfs a lot, especially when I'm full of milk. Like the second she stops eating it comes spewing out and usually ends up all over me. She is teeny tiny! Her four month check up isn't for a few weeks, but she is around 10 pounds right now and still in 0-3 month clothes. She barely makes a peep, no matter how hard we try. Just yesterday and today she has started to coo a little but aside from that we can't get her to talk to us yet. She has started to reach for toys from her mobile and plays with her toes a lot. We are all wrapped around her little tiny fingers and love her so so much.

I have to include this one just to show what was going on while I was trying to take these. Major wrestling match, and I think Clint lost this round.


No comments:
Post a Comment