Thursday, December 19, 2013

Three Months!

Little Miss turned three months in November.  
And yet she's in a Santa hat.  Whoops.  
Maybe we were a little excited for Christmas and jumped the gun. 
Ivy has been my hardest baby yet.  She is SO sweet and kissable, but man.  She's a handful.  She cat naps.  And is up all night.  She doesn't eat during the night, (even if I try to feed her) but the second her pacifier falls out she screams.  And no matter how long I let her cry, she doesn't stop screaming.  So we went through about a 3 week period where I slept, like, never.  It was a rough month.  She seems to get major gas and is only relieved by being burped.  So I feel bad for her--I know she's not just crying to cry.  90% of the time when she cries and I pick her up, she burps and barfs all over.  So she's obviously having tummy issues.  She eats between 4-5 times a day and because we are always on the go, I haven't been able to get her on a schedule at all.  All of my other babies were major "babywise" babies and I was a stickler about their nap schedule.  And, all of my other babies were fantastic sleepers by 6-8 weeks old.  So I guess it was bound to happen with this last baby.  Really nailed the coffin shut on any fifth baby ideas.  Not that I needed further proof that we are done.  :)  
Somehow despite her rough schedule and our lack of sleep, I could squeeze this baby all day long.  I cannot get enough of her. 

No comments: